Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit Dealine



The First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit deadline is November 30th. That means you have to close escrow by that date in order to qualify for your tax credit. Escrows in our area are taking an average of 45 days, so you should be in escrow by October 15th in order to really have the opportunity to ensure you can close in time.

Have you started a search but are sitting on the fence? This is the time! You can not wait any longer if you hope to qualify for the tax break.

Prices are quite low and interest rates are fantastic right now. If you have not made the first move because you don't know where to start, call a Realtor!

It is our job to guide you through this process. I have talked to clients that repeatedly told me...."I don't want to take up your time driving around". That's my job! Real Estate professional have the tools to narrow the search for you, so that you can pin point the price range, area and amenities that you are looking for. Your time is valuable too, but the only way to find your first home is to look! I think it's fun!!! Go in with the attitude that you will enjoy the hunt and it will be so.

If you need help looking for that dream house, please call me. I can help you find your first home and hopefully have some fun doing it!

Bobbi McKinnon
775-313-6637

No comments:

Post a Comment